Welcome to the BSB 2019 website!
The Brazilian Symposium on Bioinformatics is an international conference which covers all aspects of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology. BSB is organized by the special interest group in Computational Biology (CE-BioComp) of the Brazilian Computer Society (SBC). The initial editions of BSB, in 2002, were called WOB (Workshop on Bioinformatics) and were indexed by DBLP; since 2005, WOB was renamed BSB, and the proceedings have been published in the series Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics (LNBI) by Springer Verlag. As previous editions, the proceedings of BSB 2019 will be published in LNBI.
By clicking on this link, you will be redirected to an online registration site hosted by the SBC (Sociedade Brasileira de Computação). Please follow this link if you are or want to become a SBC member.
In 2019, BSB will be running at Fortaleza, CE, Brazil. The meeting will happen from Octuber 7th through 10th. We are looking forward to a lively and very productive meeting. In this year, the event is together with SBBD.
The proceedings of BSB 2019 conference are avaliable in https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-030-46417-2 .
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- Molecular Sequence Analysis, Motifs, and Pattern Matching
- Biological Databases, Data Management and Data Integration
- Biological Data Mining and Machine Learning
- Structural and Functional Genomics
- Comparative Genomics
- Protein Structure and Modeling
- Gene Identification, Regulation and Expression
- Gene Networks
- Molecular Evolution and Phylogenetics
- Computational Systems Biology
- Computational Proteomics
- Statistical Analysis of Molecular Sequences
- Big data applications and visualization in bioinformatics