Call for posters
BSB 2022 would like to attract participation from academic and industrial researchers, both in the exact sciences (computer science, mathematics, and statistics) and the life sciences (molecular biology, biochemistry, genetics, medicine, microbiology, and others) to submit original, unpublished research work in the form of abstracts.
Abstracts wil be published in the SBC Digital Open Library at https://sol.sbc.org.br/index.php/anais
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
Abstracts should be related to the topics indicated in Call for Papers. Accepted abstracts will be presented in the poster session.
- Authors must follow the template available at Template_Posters_BSB2022
- Abstracts must be saved in PDF format
- Submissions will be done using the JEMS system.
- All submissions must be in English.
- Abstracts body should have between 250 and 500 words.
- Abstracts must describe scientific data.
- A brief description of preliminary results in the abstract is encouraged.
Submission deadline: August 05th, 2022
Author notification: August 15th, 2022